Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts Tri-Polish Challenge



Today sees the start of a new polish challenge by the Facebook group Crumpet's Nail Tarts, the Tri-Polish Challenge.  This will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the last two weeks of the month, three colours will be chosen and manis picked by participants will use these colours.  You can read the full ins and outs here.  

This month the colours are coral, green and purple.  I have chosen to use Barry M Papaya for my coral shade, China Glaze Def Defying for my green and OPI Funky Dunkey for my purple.



For the first mani in the challenge I have dropped the green (the next one has all three!) and gone for a skittlette using a fanbrush over a white base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls along with two full nails in one colour and one in the other.








Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Nice choice of polishes! I've also used only two colours for my first mani. Thought I was going to take it easy for the start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did use the green within the brush strokes on my left hand but it looked horrible so my swatching hand only had the purple and coral!

      Delete
  2. Love your polish choices , I bought the Barry m papaya today so too late for my coral choice, but it looks great and I love the fanbrush effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the fanbrush, I really should use it more. The moment when you topcoat it and it all comes together is the best!!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.