Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Fairy Teal and Amethyst Glitter / British Bloggers Link Up

I have scheduled this to post, I'm on holiday at the moment!

I paired Sally Hansen Fairy Teal with Barry M Amethyst Glitter and enjoyed wearing this combi, Fairy Teal was one of my "good" SHs in the haul posted earlier this week, however removal of this combi turned out to not be so good, Fairy Teal stained like a bitch.  I had worn three layers of base and still got stained....  But since my nails are always painted it's not such an issue...







Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I've got that nail polish, it's so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I hate it when a polish stains!! took weeks to get a Nails Inc red off me once! I love this glitter x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.