I previously mentioned that I had purchased some glequins from the born pretty store. I'd struggled to place them so I had a look at the Nailasaurus page as I was certain she'd have a tutorial. Sure enough she did, and this is my first proper attempt at using them. Last time I just placed three per nail. This time I chose three colours: turquoise, lime and silver then used these over a-england Camelot. For an accent I put a white nail using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I intended on an off centre stripe of each colour to the left of each nail., this worked well on some of my nails and not so good on others. I do particularly like these and the effect they create!
All of these nails have my normal base and one coat of colour, some have one layer of W7 Diamond topcoat, then two layers of Seche, others have two layers of W7 Diamond top coat and two layers of Seche. I didn't realise how fast the W7 would dry so some nails needed a second coat in order to still be sticky.