Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Leopard / Camo and British Blogger Link Up

After loving my last attempt at a leopard skittlette I decided to try it again, this time using different colours... I used a base of Barry M Blueberry with Layla Soft Touch Marshmallow Twinkle for the coloured centre and Barry M Blue Plum for the outline.  I'm posting rare pictures of my left hand as this does look Leopard like.  The last picture of my right hand shows that that hand looks more like a camo design than a leopard...  Think I got carried away with the brush!










Here's the other British Nail Bloggers links for today's link up.


2 comments:

  1. This is soo cute!! I love leopard print and the colours you've chosen are perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.