Saturday, 2 March 2013

Ozotic 503

These pictures have been a long time coming!  I got Ozotic 503 in January from Sally Magpies but haven't got any satisfactory pictures until now - why are duochromes so hard to capture?!

Back to nubbins as my nails were beginning to be a nuisance when typing....

This duochrome sways for a deep purple to a rich green with shades of gold visible in there.
First up is a picture over black, a-england Camelot, in this light the gold seems predominant.



Not happy with any pictures over black I have tried it over purple and green, two of the dominant colours in the duochrome.  I used a-england Lady of the Lake on thumb, ring and little finger.  On my index and middle fingers I used a-england Saint George.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.