Monday, 18 March 2013

piCture pOlish Orbit Vs China Glaze Skyscraper

Another comparison I've been meaning to make for a while, piCture pOlish Orbit Vs China Glaze Skyscraper.  Both of these are inky blue glittery polishes.




Each picture is two coats over a matte base, no top coats.  The China Glaze is on index and middle fingers, piCture pOlish is on the ring and little fingers.



I'd say these are not dupes, but close enough not to need both. There are differences in application, PP goes on shiny and colour rich in first coat, CG needs two for inky colour to build up.



I prefer the one coat consistency of the PP, but for application it has to be CG, I find the PP brush seems difficult to work with on my stumpy nails, the bristles seem very long and wide, hence the polish all over my fingers. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.