Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Quick nails / British Nail Blogger Link up

This post shows the mani I threw on in a hurry on mother's day.  I'd been ill the week before hand and my nails were in a terrible state, polish half chipped off from three days earlier so I NEEDED to do something before I went out!  My skin is showing the toll of the illness on these pics.

I was looking for something quick and simple, so I opted for a China Glaze Hologlam, Galactic Gray.  I wanted an accent nail and love how grey and pink or lilac go together, Tart-y for the Party was on hand so I used this for an accent nail and quickly dotted some polka dots using Galactic Gray.  This dried quickly with a layer of Seche, which was lucky as I only had an hour before going out!

All two coats over normal base, topped with Seche and taken in lightbox.





Last picture taken in natural light to show how this polish likes artificial light to normal light.


The hologlam polish reminds me of a-england Ascalon for some reason, it's a soft grey veering to brown and even purple in some lights. Check out the other British Nail Bloggers below.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo. I think I might need galactic grey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! love the accent nail x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.