Friday, 1 March 2013

Spring Saran Wrap

1st of March is the first day of Spring :) Thinking of Spring makes me think of pastel colours.  The colours I used for this aren't all specifically pastels, but once I applied OPIs My Boyfriend Scales Walls then dabbed off using cling film this certainly looks very pastel like.

I used Barry M Gellys in Prickly Pear (thumb) Grapefruit (index) and Blueberry (middle) along with China Glaze Kinetic Candy (ring) and W7 Khaki (little finger) topped with Seche, once dry I used the white polish.





Taken after 24hrs wear, so some tipwear is visible.  Cuticles looking rough thanks to evil white polish!!

2 comments:

  1. I always make a mess of saran manis. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I make a mess no matter what I do! Although this technique seems to work best for me if I use light over dark rather than vice versa

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.