Sunday, 7 April 2013

Matte dotticure

Today's dotticure started with a coat of China Glaze Fade Into Hue on all nails apart from ring finger which got one coat of Kinetic Candy.  These went on in one coat over my base of Nail Envy.  I dotted over these with W7 Suede in Aqua and Mauve, then topcoated with Rimmel Matte top coat to matte the China Glaze polishes.





When I sat down to do my nails today I was intending to try a splatter mani, but ended up with saliva all over my nails (YUK!) and ended up doing this instead.  My nails are a bit uneven after I tried the wraps out, it turns out I may have filed the edge of the wrap a bit too enthusiastically... Will be getting them evened out ASAP!

4 comments:

  1. Hey I read your 'and now....' post. I've currently got Sinusitis. It's the first time I've ever had it and had never heard of it until I had to go to the out of hours emergency doctor, due to a 2 day brutal headache (my hubby was quite worried and called NHS 24). It's been two weeks now and I'm still feeling terrible. My doctor said I may get it again at some point in the future :-( It just that sort of illness.

    Take care and hope you come back soon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hope for you that you don't get it! I've had three bad attacks in the last year, April, October then March. It's been one of my "things" since I was 15, but these last three bouts have been really bad. Hope you're feeling better soon

      Delete
  2. Lovely mani Emma. Be well and come back blue and dotty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing mattified!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.