Thursday, 4 April 2013

Pink Gradient / Stamping

I had a flick through some recent posts and noticed how often I'd been using blues and greens and decided to try and make a conscience effort to use more reds and pinks, thus this mani was born.

I started with a base of OPI Nail Envy, then applied a coat of Crinolene by Sally Hansen.  I've previously said that this was one of the bad polishes in my SH haul, but it didn't go on too bad in one coat, slightly streaky but as I was sponging over it it was fine.  I topped this with some W7 Diamond top coat to try and help the base to dry.

After about 10mins I sponged my gradient on using more Crinolene with Barry M Dragonfruit and China Glaze Snap My Dragon.  This was topped with Seche.






I still have the bad cuticles from temmptation to pick so please forgive the ooops.

I felt the gradient was missing "something" so grabbed a Red Angel stamping plate to add this pattern.  My stamping colour was OPI Black Cherry Chutney.  I finished this with W7 Diamond Top Coat.






Not massively pleased with final finish with the stamping so it may not last too long on the nails (good excuse!!)



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.