Monday, 29 April 2013

Vintage Roses

Today is my first real post since my break.  My first real wow nails too, I love these!  Excuse my thumb, my cuticles are just getting back to normal after the week in France which destroyed them!

Anyone following my Instagram may have seen my sneaky peak yesterday.

I've seen the vintage roses / tea roses / Kath Kidston type nails on many blogs and decided to try them out as an accent nail.  This is my first attempt so they aren't the sharpest looking flowers, but hey I love them!




The polishes I used were: China Glaze Kinetic Candy, Color Club Shabby Drab, Barry M Gelly Dragonfruit, W7 Khaki, China Glaze Budding Romance and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  The base was OPI Nail Envy and the top coat I used is Seche Vite.  Everything listed was purchased by me.

3 comments:

  1. stunning, glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Glad you're back! I however am still "away" from blogging-struggling to get back in to it! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! I'll never get bored of vintage rose nails! my fave x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.