Thursday, 2 May 2013

Another floral one...

I don't know why I'm so into flowers at the moment!

This one was a spin on a dotty french rainbow post I did a while ago which proved popular on Pinterest and Instagram, rather than a french tip I did a side stripe and rather than dots it was flowers I created.




Polishes used were all purchased by me, I used white base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then paired with different polishes: thumb is China Glaze Sunday Funday, index is Barry M Gelly Dragonfruit, middle is OPI Can't Find My Czech-book, ring is Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, little finger is Barry M Gelly Blueberry.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I'm the same, every mani I do at the moment seems to be floral!! This is gorgeous! lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.