Saturday, 18 May 2013

Boots mini haul

I've recently bought a number of polishes online so over the next week or so there will probably be a lot of swatches.

I popped into Boots to pick up Maybelline Chalk Dust - me wanting Maybelline is nothing short of shocking!  I didn't want any of the other recent glitter outputs, but Chalk Dust really captured my imagination.

Whilst in there I made the mistake of looking at the new Butter London stand as I ended up walking away with Posh Bird.  I also grabbed a Rimmel Salon Pro in Barmy Blue which reminds me a lot of OPI Eurso Euro, although I don't have them to compare.  

When I was at the till the woman grabbed my hands to examine my nails (another floral tea rose one, blog post on this will follow shortly) and kept saying how much she loved them, that she'd have to check out the Barry M Nail Art pens, and asked if I'd got any No7 £3 off vouchers to use as I should go and check their new polishes.  I think at this point the woman behind waiting to be served must have gotten fed up as she leaned over and gave me one she had, I think she wanted rid of me!

Over at the No7 stand I found Paradise Love, which reminds me very much of Deborah Lippman's Mermaid's Dream (again I don't have the original to compare) and paid £3ish for it.

Here's a bottle picture, swatches will be following.


1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing that maybelline polish everywhere! Maybe I should try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.