Monday, 20 May 2013

Boots No 7 Paradise Love

Paradise Love is a polish I managed to get cheap with a £3 off voucher.

I'm pretty certain it's a dupe of Deborah Lippman's Mermaid's Dream.

Deborah Lippman Mermaids Dreams dupe

Deborah Lippman Mermaids Dreams dupe

Deborah Lippman Mermaids Dreams dupe


This polish is being marketed by Boots as a gel finish, high shine polish.  I think it'd be fair to take Boots to trading standards over this as it is by no means high shine, if anything it's fairly flat and matte and would need a good thick top coat like Seche to get a high shine finish.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely not shiny but a /really/ pretty colour none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I found it in the Boots near work on Saturday!

      Delete
  3. Late to the party, but this is definitely a dupe for Mermaids Dream. I have the DL and it looks just like this - I thought that when I first saw Paradise Love in Boots. The DL dries all gritty too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's disappointing when you spend all that money on a DL.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.