Monday, 27 May 2013

Enchanted Polish Across the Universe

I've had this polish over a year, yet apart from a brief comparison post and occasional use to dot with I haven't really worn it or swatched it for my blog, why?  Well when I got it I wasn't overly impressed, wear time wasn't very good (probably due to not working well with my base / top coat) and I still had visible tips even without top coat causing shrinkage.  Given the sunny bank holiday weather I decided to swatch it properly and try and capture the duochrome / holo in the sun.

This is two coats, no base or top coat.








Still not happy at the tip thing....

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful, such a shame about the shrinkage :( x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.