Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Jade Holo - Magia

Another holo in the sunshine of the bank holiday weekend!

Jade Magia was one of the polishes I recently bought from Sally Magpies.  I have been looking out for my perfect black holo for some time.

Magia is a strong holo, a holo which is visible in both low and strong lighting.  These pictures were taken in direct sunshine, two coats over a clear base (w7 topcoat was closest so I used it as a base) with no topcoat.






A black holo comparison post will be coming soon.......

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It certainly is, I have worn it three times, which for someone changing daily with c300 polishes is a lot! More than others have had which I have owned longer.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.