Sunday, 19 May 2013

More flowers and polka dots...

For some reason I am loving cream finish pastel shades with flowers right now!

This mani uses bases of thumb Sally Hansen Crinolene, index China Glaze Fade into Hue, middle Revlon Lilac Pastelle, ring China Glaze Kinetic Candy and little finger a-england Guinevere. These were polka dotted with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls then big rough dots of pink W7 matte pink were applied. I then top coated before finishing flowers with Barry M pink nail art pen and adding more top coat.





Bonus left hand pics....




This is the mani I mentioned in my Boots Haul post yesterday, the one which led to my hands being grabbed and examined.  Yesterday was day four of wearing, I rarely wear anything that long.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! and a great compliment that someone grabbed and examined your art :D x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.