Thursday, 23 May 2013

Nail Mail and stash update.

I've had something of an epic amount nail mail week this week,  between that and my trip to Boots and TK Maxx at the weekend, my stash has gone from 258 to 284 in a very short space of time!

The first of my nail mail to be posted was yesterday's new a-england polishes Fated Prince and Sleeping Castle in this post.

I have also had (but not swatched) the following from Sally Magpie store.  Since I ordered my first Cirque there have been some reductions, go and check them out!





These came from Fragrance Direct.



And finally Cosmetic's Fairy.  Not so impressed with these because of the Riteaid price labels and polish being all over one of the SH bottles.




My stash page has been updated.  I've now had to start using 4 drawers of my Helmer for polish!  Before they all fit easily (by brand) into 3 drawers, but since the influx of Sally Hansens, my "cheap" polish drawer is full and the SHs are now in drawer 4.

7 comments:

  1. How did I not know Cosmetics Fairy had Sally Hansen Salon Manicure?!?! Found 3 I don't have already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried xtras.co.uk? they have lots, in fact they are my next payday destination!

      Delete
  2. What are the names of the grey and green in the last picture? I'm looking for colours that are these shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grey is Dorien Grey, the green is Green Tea, I was a bit lazy and didn't add all the names!

      Delete
  3. We're at a similar stage ... my stash has just reached 299, and I have 7 on their way (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's about time I buy a helmer myself now that I have over 270. Just curious, how long did it take you to reach the number that you have and do you ever de-stash every once in awhile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My collection was about 70 in 2009, I had a destash which I regretted ever since in 2010. My collection started to grow again back to about 70, then over the last year it's rapidly increased to almost 300, the exact figure is up to date on my stash page. I don't ever get rid of polish now, I'd probably have to have an exact dupe to consider it.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.