Sunday, 26 May 2013

piCture pOlish Blogger with Revolution

I recently got piCture pOlish Blogger and Revolution and as I couldn't wait to try Revolution I decided to give it a real test and use it as a base for Blogger.

I love this glitter, this pictures below are two coats.  It reminded me a lot of China Glaze It's a Trapeze (without the milky white base) due to the density of glitters.




Now as for Revolution, this didn't work for me.  I scrubbed for 15 mins to remove Blogger, I would have used tin foil, but I didn't have any in the house at the time.  I googled some of the earlier reviews of Revolution and saw they mentioned using two coats - I only used one.  Perhaps this was my downfall.  Next time I'll be using two coats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.