Sunday, 5 May 2013

Rainbow Leopards

This is the post inspired by my Barry M haul on yesterday.  A rainbow leopard.  Nothing particularly original, but wow I love the Barry M nail art pen in black for the accuracy it offers!





Finally here's how it looked before adding the edging usingt he Barry M nail art pen or top coat.  On this picture you can pick out how I corrected my mistakes with a dot of white over them on my middle and little fingers.  And the observant may have noticed I turned yellow and orange round much to my annoyance.  I did them the right way on my left hand, then did my right hand copying them without thinking.  Doh!


And here's the rainbow of products used, l-r Barry M Peach Club Tropicana, Nails Inc Holly Hill, piCture pOlish Fake Tan, Barry M Lemon Icecream, Barry M Spring Green, Kiko 295, Barry M Cobalt Blue, China Glaze Tart-y For the Party, China Glaze Creative Fantasy and Kiko 381.  The base (not pictured) was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Everything was purchased by me apart from the piCture pOlish which I won on a Llarowe Facebook giveaway.

3 comments:

  1. That looks really nice! I like those pens too and hope they'll do more colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - what a lot of work, must have taken ages!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.