Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Some Stamping With OPI

I've been wanting to try some stamping using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for a while:  I've had a back up bottle since my birthday in December which I've still not opened, my first bottle has thickened up and I've used Seche Restore a couple of times to try and thin it, but now it's the perfect texture for stamping.

I used a base colour of one coat of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook topped with Seche, then once dry stamped this with MBSW, topped this with W7 Diamond top coat before matting with Rimmel Matte top coat.  I think the stamping plate was BM208 - I may have the wrong plate number but it's definitely a Bundle Monster plate from the second series.

My fingers are looking a bit dry on this picture due to me not moisturising after cleaning up for fear of knackering the matte.  I've also noticed some white polish missed on clean up when cropping the pictures.  Doh!




1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.