Saturday, 29 June 2013

Attempt at following Instagram Tutorial.....

I've become a bit of an Instagram addict.  There are some amazingly talented people out there sharing nail art and creating tutorials in one simple square picture!  Today's nails were created following a tutorial by iheartnailpolish_xo

I took the screen shot above on my tablet so I'd remember who to credit the tutorial to!

I did my own spin on this by using different colours.  I used Kiko 336, China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and Sun-day Funday, Barry M Dragonfruit and Greenberry.  My white was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and my white was a-england Camelot.




I've not used my striping brush for a while,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.