Saturday, 1 June 2013

Black Holo comparisons - version 2

One of my most viewed posts is an old one comparing my black holo polishes.  I don't know why, the pictures are hideous, but it is a popular one.  The post can be read here.  This post is version two, with some newer additions compared to my old favourite from version one, Ozotic 526.

For this post I used thumb black polish a-england Camelot topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust (this was really to make up the numbers!) index Jade Magia, middle Ozotic 526, ring a-england Fated Prince and little finger is China Glaze Galactic Gray.

All polishes are two coats, no top coat apart from thumb which is one coat of each, no top coat on any.  I used W7 top coat as a base as I was being lazy and it was close by.






This turned out to be more of a charcoal comparison than blacks Ozotic is still best black, but as for the greys I can't decide which I like the most.  They all have their positives.

1 comment:

  1. All gorgeous and different enough that you can justify having them all, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.