Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Butterfly Nail Art

I've been wanting to try butterfly nails since getting my Barry M Nail art pen in black!

I started off with Sally Hansen Commander In Chic and topped this with Seche.  I then applied China Glaze Snap My Dragon, Sally Hansen Greige Gardens, Courtesan and Temptation in a watercolour fashion, mixing them with acetone and dabbing them on with a paintbrush.  I topped this with more Seche, then once dry used my black pen to draw and fill in the wing shape, before dotting with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and topping with W7 Diamond Top Coat.




I finished these nails at 19.45 on Weds last week, by the time I sat down to watch the Apprentice at 21.00 I was feeling the edge of my index finger starting to bug me, looked at it and thought I'd saved it from a tear by filing the edge slightly.  Oh no, I didn't.... by 21.15 the Sky was pause and I'd filed all my nails down then had to remove this as my nails looked stupid after filing the tips off.  So I wore these for less than two damned hours!

Still hubby said he thought they were paw prints in the snow, so obvs I'd not done a good job!


Here's the British Blogger link up for this week!
Loading InLinkz ...

2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.