Wednesday, 12 June 2013

From the Ashes of Empires.... and BNB link up.

This dotticure is a success after a hideous fail.  Hubby was watching the Canadian Grand Prix and I had an idea for a chrome and blue skittlette with striping tape and glequins.  But transferring the idea onto the nail was appalling.  So I cleaned it all off and went for one of my old favourites a randomly placed, multicolour dotted manicure.

The colours used were (all purchased by me!) a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, the dotting colours were China Glaze Creative Fantasy, Barry M Green Berry, Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue and Grass Slipper.




Here's the nail fail using Kiko 295 and Sally Hansen Metallic Momentum...  What isn't apparent is that the dots on my little finger were actually glequins which were eaten up by the polish, so I dotted over them!

Here's what the other British Nail Bloggers are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.