Monday, 17 June 2013

Glequin Jelly Sandwich

I bought OPI Barre my Soul with the intention of using it for jelly sandwiches, but so far have used it only for a french manicure!  To put this right I made a glequin sandwich using Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit, multi coloured randomly placed glequins then topped with OPI Barre my Soul on all nails apart from my ring finger, this one didn't get any BMS, just two coats of Seche.






The jelly sandqiched nails remin me very much of an indie polish, although looking at the pictures now I don't feel I was random enough with the placement of the glitters.

Still not bad for a first attempt at a jelly sandwich. Cazzy of SpecialGirlNails has been posting Gelly Stampwiches so may try one of these next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.