Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Purple Skittlette

This one looked better in my head than on the nails.  The purples used on my thumb, ring and little finger were too dark compared with the stamping and the stamping left me with purple on my skin which stained when removing GRRRRR!

This post has two firsts for me: first time stamping using pink polish (the pink of Pomegranate is the exact same shade as my stamper, so it's difficult to see if the polish has picked up fully) and also my first time using more than one colour to stamp.  I used three.  Polishes used were Cirque Planet Caravan on ring finger and thumb, index got a base of soft pink Sally Hansen Crinolene then was stamped using Barry M Gellys in Blackberry, Pomegranate and Grapefruit, littlefinger was Revlon Facets of Fuchsia.





1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.