Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Sponging and Glitter

Over the weekend I fancied something bright with Maybelline Chalkdust glitter. As I couldn't settle on one colour, I painted four little squares on a sponge and applied all colours over a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, before topping with Chalkdust.

I didn't get a "before" picture, but the colours worked really well, it almost looked airbrushed. The sponged colours were Barry M Greenberry, Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue and Courtesan and China Glaze Tart-y for the Party.






When I was wearing this it reminded me of Claire of Nuthin' but a Nail Thing, a bright base with this glitter. Scarily enough she posted a normal gradient with this glitter yesterday. Great minds!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.