Sunday, 9 June 2013

Stripes

After my most recent success with striping tape I decided to give it another go and try some simple vertical stripes.

I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on all apart from ring which had Sally Hansen Grass Slipper, topped these with Seche then waited for about ten minutes.  Then, nail by nail, I added vertical stripes using striping tape, painted with the contrasting colour, carefully peeled off the tape using tweezers then topped with more Seche.

These nails remind me of deckchairs.




All items mentioned were purchased by me.  Accent colours were thumb: Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue, index Sally Hansen Grass Slipper, middle Sally Hansen Temptation, ring China Glaze Running in Circles, little finger OPI Can't Find my Czech-book

3 comments:

  1. Aw well done, bet it takes ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I actually was doing the same thing the other day :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.