Thursday, 6 June 2013

Striping tape and glequins

I haven't done a striping tape mani in ages but since my new bottle of Seche arrived in the post, striping tape seemed a do-able.

I picked five base colours which matched five colours of glequins, once dry I taped a criss cross pattern then painted over with a-england Camelot (I finally opened my back up bottle purchased in the gothic beauties Nov £6 sale!) Whilst Camelot was wet I peeled off the tape then placed the glequins and topped with Seche. I had to work nail by nail and started on my left hand, being right handed I thought I may not manage to do my right hand but actually found it fairly simple.

For a change I have both left and right hand pictures!








All items used were purchased by me. Polishes used were China Glaze Def Defying, OPI Pedal Faster Suzi, Sally Hansen Spectrum, Sally Hansen Metallic Momentum, China Glaze Harvest Moon, a-england Camelot. The glequins were purchased from the Born Pretty Store, in my sidebar I have a code for 10% off.

3 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.