Saturday, 13 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Guava, Mango and Passionfruit

The other three Barry M Gelly polishes have arrived, I've swatched them and am posting them together in one picture heavy post.

First is Guava, this leans more towards green but it's so bright it's verging on neon on my pale white skin and the camera couldn't handle it.




Next is Mango.  This orange probably isn't meant to be neon, but on my pale skin it certainly glowed that way on a summers day.


Of the newest Gellys, this is probably the one I liked the least but that's only because orange isn't a colour I usually wear and it's out of my comfort zone, but it's certainly a welcome addition in my collection as when it comes to nail art I have been having to make do with a couple of other less orange Barry Ms.  For some reason my other two pictures seem to have disappeared :/

The third of the Barry M Gellys I just got is Passion Fruit, this is a very bright pink / red, on these pictures it's leaning more to red as they were taken in direct sunshine.  The most colour accurate pictures I found after a quick image search on Google were by Claire of Kerruticles in this post.




I actually liked this so much that after swatching my new Barry Ms I wore this one!  And this colour isn't actually "me" yet I loved it.  After a couple of hours plain I decided to add to it, I used the stamping plate QA8 which was sent for me to review previously by Born Pretty Store in a tiger print which I thought I'd never use, yet I loved it over this red!  I stamped using black creme by Wet n Wild.


1 comment:

  1. Soo pretty! I want some gelly polishes ;(
    LOVE the tiger design x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.