Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts Tri-Polish Challenge

The Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge has been going since March, I took part in the first one, missed the second one as I was having a bit of a blog break then May and June I sat them out as I didn't like the colours...

This month the colours are blue, blue and green.  I've been looking forwards to this one!  I've chosen Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue and Green Tea along with Enchanted Polish Marge's Blue Beehive.

For my first tri-polish mani I have used all three, following a tutorial by Sam at Polished Art.





6 comments:

  1. It is simple and cute..... loved it.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! And, I know I keep saying it but your nails and photos look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They remind me of kimono collars, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.