Monday, 29 July 2013

Kiko 295 alone / with dots

Looking back at my Kiko polishes after wearing 401 has made me want to wear and reswatch them. Today is 295 Cerulean Blue.

This bright blue was almost perfect in one coat the alone pictures are two coats no top coat over a base of SpaRitual Protein Boost (two coats of this to avoid smurf nails hopefully!)




I couldn't resist some polka dots over this, I used my trusty bottle of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and topped with W7 Diamond Top Coat.  For some reason my with bottle picture has disappeared :(



I don't know why I haven't worn this one for ages, maybe it is because I have noticed my Seche adds a yellow tinge to this type of blue? As I did these yesterday I had a little more time to spare so used a slower drying top coat instead (and the dents I have this morning are fairly subtle!)

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, the spots are so cute. I've got to give these a try instead of random dots!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.