Sunday, 7 July 2013

Neon Animal Print

For my first mani after chopping of my nails I wanted something bold.  After loving the neons I was wearing when filing my nails back I decided to use those same colours and added some orange so I had a rainbow.





I started off with a base of SpaRitual strengthener, then a coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then added the stripes freehand.  The colours used were Barry M Limited Edition summer pink from Boots, piCture pOlish Fake Tan,, China Glaze Sunkissed, Splish Splash and I'm with the Lifeguard.  

The best way I found to apply these was to start with the centre yellow stripe, I then painted my blue, then my pink, then my green, then my orange.   I then added some white dots and edged them up for leopard print using my Barry M nail art pen and topped it all with Seche.

All items were purchased by me, apart from my base coat / strengthener which was sent for review

2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.