Sunday, 21 July 2013

Neon Rainbow Dots

After my bright waterfall I decided to carry on with the brights, I have seen the rainbow dotticures everywhere and can't for the lift of me find out who to accredit the original idea to.  In any case I put this one together using a base of SpaRitual Protein Boost and one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then dotted using pink Barry M Ltd Edition (from Boots) orange piCture pOlish Fake Tan, yellow China Glaze Sunkissed, Green China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard and Blue Splish Splash.  Had my nails been longer I intended to use Guava between the green and blue, but I was running out of space!!  I topped these with Seche.




These were perfect for scorching summer weather!  I also got asked a few times about these and if they'd taken ages, truth be told they took about half an hour.

6 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.