Friday, 19 July 2013

Neon Waterfall

Sammy of Nailasaurus recently posted a tutorial for this technique and I couldn't resist trying it out.  I've only ever once done something similar when I first got my brushes, but it looked.... well.... not as good as this one!  Sammy makes things look too easy though and she is a perfectionist.

I used a base of SpaRitual Protein Boost, applied one coat of Barry M Lychee, gave it about ten minutes then used China Glaze I'm with the Lifeguard, Barry M Ltd Edition Pink (from Boots) Guava and Blue Grape then topped with Seche.




I loved the combi of brights over a nude base.

Here's my first ever striping brush mani...


Oh how things have improved: nails, technique and photography!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Love the colors you chose! I've been wanting to do this since she has been posting so many! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.