Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Born Pretty Store Holographic Polish #5

I thought I had posted this this morning, but it seems I didn't - ooops!

The next item I have been sent by BornPrettyStore for review purposes is the Holographic polish in shade #5, an orange shade.  I have quite a few holographic polishes but nothing orange, so I thought this would be something a bit different to try out.  

The holographic polish is available in 12 shades, there are lots of fab colours!  This particular shade is currently retailing on offer at $4.59.

Onto the pictures... I forgot to reset the white balance on the camera and went outside into direct sunshine.  Oddly enough these photos were pretty close to the colour on my nails when I saw them.  The shade of orange is just a bit darker than my hair at the moment.

The following pictures are a couple of coats, no top coat. 





This final photo shows my nails after 24hrs wear, this is with top coat.  Very little tip wear, no chips, for my nails this is fab.


This holo is great, it's not as full on as a Layla, but then it's also not a pain to apply like a Layla, this went on smoothly and needed no special base coats, it wasn't affected by top coat either.

The only thing I would change about this product is that I'd like the option to buy a bigger bottle!  The polish is 6ml, I'd love it if there were two sizes available online to choose from.  The bottle is like a mini version of a posh brand (not that I have too many of them!) and is one of those where you can pull the square lid off and use a smaller handle for the brush.

The polish can be bought here from the Born Pretty Store  with free worldwide shipping.

You can get an additional 10% off by using the discount code below.

2 comments:

  1. Its a nice color this one, I have it. Too bad its so small :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't suppose I will finish it, even at 6ml, I have only ever finished two polishes - one white and one black which I used most for bases.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.