Sunday, 4 August 2013

Born Pretty Store Nail Wrap / Sticker review

Part two of my Born Pretty Store review features nail sticker / wraps which were sent to me for review purposes.

This stickers below are one of 11 pattern choices from this range, I love how colourful they are.





The pack comes with 14 individual stickers so should be suitable for most width of nails.  I found the five smallest sizes fitted my hand perfectly with no need to trim.  I love the fact there is no drying time with these wraps, it took me about 10 mins to do both hands.

The wraps were easy to apply and very shiny.  I did add top coat after taking these pictures.  Removal was simple, I needed a little acetone to remove residual stickiness but that was about it.

You can purchase the wraps in this design and more here at Born Pretty Store.  The code below offers 10% off any purchase (don't forget the free international shipping offered!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.