Monday, 5 August 2013

Born Pretty Store Texture Polish review

The following polish was sent to me for review purposes.

The polish I was sent is Tribal Colours number 15 a green textured polish with glitter in a matte base.  The polish is a generously sized 15ml bottle.  I needed three thick coats to avoid any visible nail line with this shade (next time I wear this polish I am going to apply it over a similar colour creme polish to avoid the need for so many coats.)

The polish usually retails at $5.59, although at the time of typing this post it is on offer at $3.99.




The texture effect I got from using this polish is dfferent to the Kiko or Barry M textures, it wasn't so lumpy.  It was a lovely colour and I look forwards to wearing it again.

The tribal polishes come in a variety of colours from lovely pastels to bolder blacks and blues and can be found here from the Born Pretty Store.

I have always found any products I have purchased or been sent for review to  be fab quality.  They have a huge selection of nail art items and ship internationally for free.  You can get an additional 10% off any purchase using the code below


1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.