Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Heart or Love Nail Lacquer UK

I am very excited today to post about my first handmade UK indie!  I was sent this product to review by a fellow UK blogger, Nail-Lacquer  (I seem to want to call her Megan, but if I'm wrong then I apologise!) has set up her own Etsy store selling charms and polishes.

The polish I am posting today is called Heart or Love and is available in her Etsy store here priced at £6.50 for a full size 10ml bottle, and here priced at £3.50 for a mini 4ml.

I first saw this polish posted online in a Facebook group and though how gorgeous it was, so I was really excited to see it in the envelope as a review product!  Heart or Love is a mixture of teal and fuchsia glitters with three different sized round glitters plus smaller hexes.  It's bloody gorgeous.  It has a sister colour which is called Choose the One and has a different balance of teal and fuchsia.

The following swatches have two coats over Protein Boost and one coat of a-england Guinevere, topped with one coat of W7 Diamond top coat.




In my head the next picture looked really cool, in reality it looked so awkward!



The pairing with Guinevere was so soft and girly and nice, but I wanted to pair it with a f-ugly shade too, so I reached for my favourite fugly green, China Glaze Westside Warrior.  This was two coats of Heart or Love over one coat of WW, no topcoat here.




The last couple of pictures show the duochrome nature of the larger circles, particularly the one on my little finger.

I absolutely love this glitter!  There was a little bit of fishing needed to get the biggest circles out, but I'm fine with that.

This polish is available in the Etsy store here and you can get 10% off by using the code TENOFF.  I have already got a few in mind myself having tried this polish!

Following on from a fab UK indie, here's the rest of the UK nail bloggers in our weekly link up.

4 comments:

  1. wow!! its beautiful, I am so glad I ordered this, hoping it will arrive today!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it, hope you love it too.

      Delete
  2. That looks super over Westside Warrior! I'm hoping mine arrives today too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WW is a fab base for bright glitters like this, it's gorgeous and i'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.