Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Kiko 325

Back in March I picked up Kiko 325 for just .49c in France.  At the time I assumed it was a Khaki and haven't swatched it until now.  I'd always thought it was going to be a similar shade to China Glaze Westside Warrior but on the nail this is so different!  

The swatches below are two coats, no top coat, over a base of SpaRitual Protein Boost.  The polish is so shiny alone, there's loads of reflection in the nail.




The shade is a green / grey / brown mix, very muted and will be perfect in Autumn (not long now!)

Here's how I tarted it up, a waterfall mani comprising of Barry M Blue Grape, Guava and the purple one labelled Blackberry (but it may be wrong) along with SpaRitual Last Tango - which you can win in the ongoing giveaway or gain extra daily entries by tweeting and sharing if you already entered!


It's British Nail Blogger link up day, I've been a bugger for forgetting over the last few weeks, I've been so excited over the SpaRitual Protein Boost posts and the giveaway which was pending at that point....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.