Monday, 12 August 2013

OPI Live and Let Die

I have had this polish from the Bond collection for a while, back in February there was the moneysmartnailart competition by moneysupermarket.com.  As my entry was one of the first 50 I got a goodie box and this polish was in it.

Live and Let Die suits my nubs perfectly, a bold colour works well on short nails.  It was almost perfect in one coat, I did use two though.  With it being a one coater it may be a stamper too, not that I have tried it for that.

Pictures below are two coats over SpaRitual protein boost, no topcoat.





Whilst I love dark colours I don't think I would have bought this myself as it is so dark it leans to black, even with those glitter flecks. But it does apply reallllllly well (no clean up needed!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks good.

    I've had the Skyfall collection for a while too, trying to work my way through it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this one! Its very mysterious looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.