Sunday, 25 August 2013

Princess Skittlette

This skittlette was something I put together when I wanted to try out a new stamping polish I'd got from Sally Magpie Emporium, an indie by Mentality called Wily.  Wily is a pink with a holo shimmer, and from this mani I found it stamps brilliantly!  Inspired by some recent pink additions I put together a Punky Princess skittlette.

I started out with two pink nails, also Mentality a colour called Mae, and two black a-england Camelot nails.  I added an accent nail of Beauty UK texture polish in Fabric.  The textured nail got some studs (I love texture and studs) the other nails got stamped with two Red Angel plate designs.  I was disappointed with the stamping on my thumb smudging, this is the first time Camelot has let me down.  I didn't even notice it until I was editing the pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.