Friday, 23 August 2013

What's black and white and pink all over....

After a couple of swatch heavy posts I have some nail art!  I loved this mani!  I've been paired black and white flowers over neons a couple of times recently (at least one further post will be coming with this!) this skittlette was basically black and white and I threw some pink in for a bit of colour. 

To start of I used a base of SpaRitual protein boost, then painted all nails with one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I Seche'd the little finger and thumb nails then set to adding pink SpaRitual Imaginarium to three nails, dotting my black shapes on for the flowers with a-england Camelot, then I added the white accents again with MBSW.  I added some Maybelline Chalkdust to my ring finger.  By this time the two remaining nails were fully dry so I used striping tape and Camelot to create the stripes.  I gave it all a few more minutes then topped with Seche.




My little finger smudges when pulling the tape off :(

2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.