Monday, 30 September 2013

33DC Day 4 Tribal

Day Four is one of the days I had been debating sitting out.  I do not like tribal designs at all.  I don't like them on people who can do them, nevermind my attempts below...

My attempts started out with Color Club Nomadic in Nude.  I added a stripe of the Dusty Rose and a stripe of the brown from the Beauty UK West End Girls set, dotted Catrice Miss Piggy's BF and used Barry M Black Nail art pen to carve in patterns.  This is topcoated, but it doesn't hide the carvings.  Literally.  I didn't give my base long enough to dry.




Maybe I should have tried a striping brush and polish rather than a pen.

Check out the other tribal nails


1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't be discourage, I think it looks really nice! Go figure I ended my own post saying "I think I should have used a pen rather than liner brush and nail polish", lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.