Friday, 6 September 2013

Blue Skittlette

Today's blue skittlette is a mish mash of my favourite blue polish, some glitter and some texture.  I actually thought this had been posted yesterday, but somehow I forgot to press "publish!"

I used Kiko 336, an awesome blue similar to the infamous Nails Inc Baker St.  I used two coats.  The texture is Beauty UK Grit FX Shoreditch and the glitter is Nail-Laqcuer UK (indie available on Etsy) Heart or Love.




I loved this combination so much that I wore Heart or Love with a blue base again more or less straight away!

Some of the products featured were sent for review, some were purchased by me.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Love the blue textured polish, I need more of those, I only have 1 and I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them now! My first ones were a couple of the Kiko ones, but I didn't try them for ages, then once I did I wanted loads! Hopefully textures remain longer than crackles did!!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.