Sunday, 22 September 2013

Layla Neon Pink / Catrice I'm Dynamite

I recently got Layla Softouch in Neon Pink, Layla Softouch polishes are a bit different to a matte texture, they are soft and smooth and often full of shimmer.  I already have two and this one is no different.  Neon Pink is a fab bright pink with little blue shimmery flecks in it.  Pictures below are two coats, no top coat.



I wondered if I turned the camera to the macro how this would come out.  A bit brighter,  but very much how the colour looks in a full on brightly lit situation.



I added one coat of Catrice I'm Dynamite over this.  No top coat at this point.


Shield your eyes, more macro coming...



Polishes were purchased by me from Sally Magpies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.