Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Dotticure Fail

This one was - in my opinion - a bit of a fail, I didn't really like it and ended up taking it off.

I used a base of China Glaze Foie Gras on three nails, I used to use this all the time but don't think it's seen the light of day much in 2013.  My dot colours were Barry M Gellys in Papaya, Guava, Passion Fruit.  I also used a Barry M Nail Paint in Spring Green.  I used Passion Fruit and Papaya as bases for two nails.





I just realised what I did wrong with these, I didn't put Foie Gras dots on my middle and index fingers!  Maybe that would have made it better to me?

5 comments:

  1. I like how the Foie Gras Fingers look like brownies with M&Ms on top :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I actually really like this! Especially the colours contrasting with each other yet beautiful as a whole! :) In my opinion, this is a success rather than a fail. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see where you coming from but I think this is a really nice and bright mani - but ties in nicely with Autumn.
    I'm a bit particular about my accent nails... I will only do wedding finger or middle and index!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dotticure catches my eye- looks a little bit..ethno style and I just love it. The colours are perfectly matched and honestly I don't see your mistake here! huuugs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.