Monday, 7 October 2013

Red and Burgundy gradient with stamping

In the words of Hannibal from the A-Team, "I love it when a plan comes together."

This mani is inspired by something I first saw last year, combining red and black in a gradient.







For my gradient I used colours I haven't worn for a long time: a-england Perceval and OPI Black Cherry Chutney.  Once dry I stamped with a-england Bridal Veil and a swirly pattern using stamping plate Pueen26, then top coated with Seche.

This mani seems very seasonal and perfect for Autumn, it also makes me wonder why I haven't worn these for so long!

8 comments:

  1. that is stunning emma! very sexy too with the black and red : p I want every a-england really, but perceval is incredible - defiantely on my wish list. It does help that I'm totally obsessed with watching merlin at the moment too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've just become obsessed with this type of combo. I already have another in turquoise to blackened teal shade with black stamping and am planning a lilac to dark purple with stamping

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Claire - I loved this look soooo much :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you another one coming soon!!

      Delete
  4. Absolute beauty! I'm loving it big time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dimana :) Shame I can't carry on with the 33DC, but for now this shoulder still needs resting :(

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.