Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Teal to Blackened Turquoise gradient with stamping.

After my first attempt at red to burgundy colour gradient on Monday I loved it so much I just had to do it again...  This time I did it using teal to a blackened turquoise - Jacava Chillax and W7 Metallic Neptune and then stamped with Pueen stamping plate 46 and a-england Bridal Veil.  The pictures below were topcoated with Seche.

The first picture has a bottle shot of Jacava which I'm really please with as it's a better colour match than my previous attempt (yay for the new camera!)



I love the purple in Metallic Neptune - the duochrome hasn't come over in the gradient.





I do love this combo, it really came to life in the sunshine yesterday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I think I like this even better than your burgundy gradient, and I didn't think that would be possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina : blushes : I loved the red to burgundy but must admit I did prefer this one myself!!! I had a less successful lilac to aubergine today which I decided not to blog, although I did share a picture on Facebook and Instagram.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.